Recipes - Cheesy Scotch Eggs
- Laveena Dantis, Mangalore
- Doha, Qatar
4-5 eggs boiled
6 potatoes (boiled and mashed)
1 tbsp.Worchestershire sauce
1 tbsp.maida (refined flour)
2 tbsp fresh cream
2 tbsp cheese
salt to taste
* Shell the boiled eggs.
* Take the mashed potatoes in a bowl, add worchetershire sauce, pepper powder,
maida, fresh cream, grated cheese and salt. Mix into a soft dough.
* Take a ball of the dough and spread on your palm, place the boiled egg in the centre
and cover it from all the sides with dough.
* Beat an egg well and dip the prepared scotch eggs in it.
* Roll it in dried bread crumbs. Repeat this process once more and gently shape it
between 2 palms to resemble an egg.
* Heat oil and slide inn the prepared eggs gently. Turn them and fry in hot oil till they
are browned to golden brown colour.
* Drain into a absorbent paper and serve hot with the sauce of your choice.
For VIDEOS - Click Here