Kundapur: Four cows electrocuted as power line snaps

Daijiworld Media Network – Kundapur (MS)

Kundapur, Aug 8: Four cows which were grazing in a barren paddy field died as they came in contact with a live electricity wire which had snapped. This incident is reported from Harkur under Alur gram panchayat limits on Sunday August 7.

Veterinary doctors and Mescom officials visited the spot and are investigating.

The wires are said to be too old and were not replaced. That caused the death of the animals as per the rage expressed by the villagers against the Mescom officials.





Top Stories

Comment on this article

Leave a Comment

Title: Kundapur: Four cows electrocuted as power line snaps

You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.