Brahmavar: Electric short circuit results in loss of about six lac rupees

Daijiworld Media Network - Brahmavar (SP)

Brahmavar, Sep 22: Due to electric short circuit which happened at a house at around 4 am on Saturday September 21, many things were damaged or destroyed. The house where the short circuit happened belongs to Parvathi Mogaveera, working as panchayat development officer of Kota gram panchayat.

The short circuit happened inside the kitchen of the house when the family members were fast asleep. Some neighbours who smelt smoke and bad adour emanating from the kitchen of Paravathi's residence, woke the family members. As the kitchen door was closed, the flames had not spread to other parts of the house. This averted a major catastrophe from happening.

Fridge, grinder, mixie, fan, washing machine, almirah etc were reduced to ashes in the incident. The loss is estimated at around six lac rupees.

Kota station house officer, Nityananda Gowda, Mescom official, Pratap Shetty, Mescom Kota branch manager, Guruprasad, and fire personnel visited the spot. The locals helped in dousing the flame.


Top Stories


Title : Brahmavar: Electric short circuit results in loss of about six lac rupees


You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.

Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image