Mangaluru, Jul 11: Samarth is a KVPY scholar and has secured seats in 7 prestigious Institutions of the country.
An extraordinary CFAL student, Samarth Bhat, has pushed himself towards success. His story inspires many other students to build their own success stories.
Samarth's first venture in Mathematics was at the Junior Ramanujan Contest wherein he won the Junior Ramanujan Award. This not only made him confident but also gave him much more exposure to higher Mathematics.
Some of his other achievements are:
• Cleared NTSE in Class 10. This was his first National level achievement.
• Qualified the RMO with the State Rank of 5 in class 11.
• Was part of the INMO training camp at ISI where he realised that he was to pursue Mathematics as a career.
• Bettered his performance in the RMO by securing a State Rank of 2 in class 12
• Cleared the National Mathematics Talent Contest with an AIR of 12 and NSEA with a State Rank of 7
• Cleared KVPY SA and SX with ranks 823 and 868 respectively and was eligible for the KVPY fellowship.
• Secured AIR 5 in IIIT Hyderabad entrance exam
• Secured AIR 1233 in JEE Main
• Scored 370 marks in BITSAT
Samarth has secured seats in BITs, IISERs, IITs, IIITs, NITs, CMI apart from a seat at the Indian Statistical Institute. Samarth plans to join ISI this August. He has also been offered a full scholarship which would cover all his expenses and tuition fee at ISI. In addition to this, he will be receiving a KVPY fellowship of Rs 80,000 per anum.
Apart from Science and Math, Samarth has a keen interest in chess and quizzing. He hopes to explore all the avenues of Mathematics and dreams to be a Mathematician one day.
Life throws all kinds of things at us along the way: challenges and opportunities, doubts and milestones. But despite it all, students like Samarth make it through. With the help of friends, family and faculty they reach their goal of doing something big in life. CFAL celebrates the achievement of its students like Samarth and wishes them all the best in their endeavours.