Mangaluru, Aug 4: Maps College sponsored and managed by Pavoor Education Trust, is a renowned institution specialised in imparting education in the field of commerce. The college envisages to assimilate and synchronise tradition with modernity by offering a wide range of choices for a student. In addition to regular BCom, it also offers BCom with coaching for CA/CS/ACCA/CMA, diploma programmes in logistics, aviation & hospitality science and fashion designing.
Located in the heart of Mangaluru at Chinmaya Lane, Bunts Hostel, the college has been successful over the past sixteen years in training many students as chartered accountants, financial experts and practitioners. The modern-day reforms in economic, monetary and financial policies like GST, taxation, banking, insurance and other sectors needs personnel to be trained beyond academics.
Thus, Maps has introduced a unique concept of ‘Finishing School’ which gives students the required hands-on practical exposure along with theoretical knowledge with an aim to make them job-ready after the completion of their degree.
• Individual attention by qualified and experienced Faculty and Chartered Accountants
• ‘Family Doctor Approach’ to foster students through regular guidance, counselling and motivation
• Well-equipped infrastructure, hostel and transport facilities
• Guest lectures/ Seminars/ Workshops by eminent personalities
• Special Focus on Personality Development to practice better quality of living
• Career Guidance and Placement Cell
• Value added courses in Tally, Soft Skills, CAT (Certificate in Accounting Technician)