Daijiworld Media Network- Dubai
Dubai, Jul 11: In view of increasing Covid-19 infection General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Emergency Management Authority (NCEMA) in the UAE has made an announcement that entry of passengers from Indonesia, Afghanistan will be suspended effective July 11.
The suspension will start from July 11 and this includes the suspension of the entry of travellers who were in these countries 14 days before coming to the UAE. Transit and cargo flights to and from these countries will continue as usual.
Authorities have exempted the following people from suspension:
- UAE nationals and their first-degree relatives
- Diplomatic missions between the UAE and the two countries
- Official delegations
- Businessmen after getting prior approvals- and golden and silver residency permit holders
- Holders of essential jobs according to the classification of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA)
- Staff of UAE embassies in the two countries and crews of foreign freight and transit planes