Below are the Rules & Regulations of 'Mhozo Tallo Gaitolo’ (MTG) Gulf Edition, the Konkani singing TV reality show hosted by Daijiworld 24x7 TV.
1. Daijiworld 24x7 TV (subsidiary of DAIJIWORLD), is the main organizer of MTG – Gulf Edition.
2. The competition is solely based on the compositions of Legendary composer Konkan Kogull Late Wilfy Rebimbus.
3. Competition will be held in 2 categories, i.e. Male and Female.
4. The Competition is open to all Konkani singers residing in Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Sultanate of Oman.
5. Contestant should be a person of Indian origin from any religion but should be able converse in Konkani.
6. The minimum age limit for contestants is 15 years as on 30th September 2019 (born on or before 01st October 2004). Maximum age no bar.
7. Contestants should hold a valid residence permit as on 30th September 2019; from the country he/she will be participating from.
8. The interested contestants to participate in MTG-Gulf Edition should provide proof of their age and valid residence permit prior to Audition.
9. Visit visa holders are not eligible for the competition.
10. Audition, Quarter final and Semifinal rounds shall be held in Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Sultanate of Oman under the patronage of local community organizations of Mangaluru origin.
11. The winners of various reality shows held in gulf region are also eligible to participate.
12. The contestants can sing in their own style and pitch but cannot modify the tune or lyrics of the song.
13. Contestant cannot repeat the song sung by him/her in the previous rounds (excluding auditions).
14. Shooting/recording of Auditions, Quarter-final and semi-final will be held in two consecutive days as per the dates announced by the Local organizers.
15. No audiences will be accommodated in the recording hall during the shoot in order to ensure better sound quality.
16. The final round shooting will be held in Daijiworld Studios Mangaluru during the first quarter of 2020 (exact dates will be informed to finalists well in advance)
17. The contestants should bear their Travel & Accommodation expenses for the Finale shooting in Mangaluru.
18. In case a Finalist cannot travel to contest for the Finals, then the next contestant of the semifinal round (as per the marks awarded in the semifinal round) will be selected to compete.
19. For the first round, accompaniment/musician will be provided by the organisers.
20. For Quarterfinal & Semifinal, contestants will be provided music tracks while shooting. If needed, one practice will be organised with the track. Under no circumstances track will be given to the contestant.
21. Contestants are required to dress smartly, preferably suiting the genre of song and requested to avoid wearing any revealing clothes. Judges/Organisers reserves the right to disqualify any contestant whose behavior, attire do not meet family entertainment standards.
22. The decision of the Jury will be final and incontestable.
23. Judges/Organisers reserve the right to make changes in these rules, if required.
For more details please contact the local organisers