Three die of electrocution in UP

Kaushambhi, Mar 3 (IANS): Three persons, including the DJ, died when a high voltage electric current passed through the music system during a wedding ceremony in Kaushambhi district, police said.

The incident took place around midnight in Dulhaniyapur village of Kaushambhi district when the "dwar puja" was taking place.

The three injured persons were rushed to the hospital where all three died during treatment.

The deceased included Bhaiyya Ram, 22, younger brother of the groom.

The police reached the wedding venue and inspected the site.

Chhotelal, father of Bhaiyya Ram, refused to allow post-mortem.

No FIR has been lodged in connection with the incident.

More details are awaited



Top Stories

Leave a Comment

Title: Three die of electrocution in UP

You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.