Daijiworld Media Network – Mangaluru (MS)
Mangaluru, Nov 28: A woman died following a fire mishap that occurred at an apartment in Attavar on Tuesday November 28. The incident occurred early in the morning on Tuesday.
The deceased is identified as Zareena Shaheen Kola (57), wife of Abdullah Kola.
It is learnt that the fire erupted in the apartment due to an electrical short circuit which led to the explosion of an aquarium. Smoke engulfed the apartment. Zareena who was a cardiac patient, collapsed in the mishap. It is learnt that she succumbed a little later.
Nine people including an infant were present in the apartment at the time of the mishap.
The injured have been admitted to different hospitals in Mangaluru. All are said to safe and out of danger.