Bantwal:  Storeroom filled with electronic items catches fire - Estimated loss worth Rs 15 lac


Mounesh Vishwakarma

Daijiworld Media Network – Bantwal (EP)

Bantwal, Jul 13: A storeroom where electronic items belonging to Peeda Enterprises of Kalladka in a commercial complex were stored perished when the room caught on fire. As per reports, the estimated loss is expected to be over Rs 15 lac.

The incident took place all of a sudden on Monday evening at about 3 pm.

  

LEAVE A COMMENT

Title : Bantwal:  Storeroom filled with electronic items catches fire - Estimated loss worth Rs 15 lac


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image