Mangaluru: Car goes up in flames due to short circuit, passengers unhurt


Daijiworld Media Network - Mangaluru (MS)

Mangaluru, Jun 26: In an incident that occurred on Friday June 26 at Ekkaru Arasule Padavu near Kateel, a car went up in flames due to short circuit.

The passengers in the car immediately came out of the vehicle as soon as they noticed the flame. It is learnt that the inmates of the car were of Beltangady origin.

As the place where this incident took place is a deserted area, local resident from the area Stany Pinto helped the passengers and informed the matter to a tanker owner and brought the water to douse the flames. Later, fire service personnel also came and brought the fire under control.

The car was completely gutted in the fire. Bajpe police visited the spot and undertook investigation.


 

 

  

Comment on this article

  • Steevan Pinto, Kateel

    Sat, Jun 27 2020

    God bless you brother....... reaching to the crisis situation being a good samritan.... well done bro.......

    DisAgree Agree [3] Reply Report Abuse

  • Godfrey D'Souza, Mumbai

    Fri, Jun 26 2020

    Well done Mr. Stany Pinto.
    Helping strangers in need is a noble service.

    DisAgree Agree [7] Reply Report Abuse

  • Deshvasi, Hindustan

    Fri, Jun 26 2020

    God Bless.......lucky to escape unhurt....... need to check whether circuit or any parts are from China.....Because nowadays in India.....traders are importing from China due to heavy GST taxes in India.....spare parts in India are expensive.....No favourable conditions for medium-term business due to faulty GST system...

    DisAgree [2] Agree [6] Reply Report Abuse

  • Jossey Saldanha, Mumbai

    Fri, Jun 26 2020

    Lucky Escape ...

    DisAgree [2] Agree [15] Reply Report Abuse

  • YOGESH, Mangalore

    Fri, Jun 26 2020

    Please avoid unauthorized electrical accessories

    DisAgree [5] Agree [18] Reply Report Abuse

  • Jossey Saldanha, Mumbai

    Fri, Jun 26 2020

    YOGESH, Mangalore
    Are you a Mechanic ...

    DisAgree [7] Agree [7] Reply Report Abuse


LEAVE A COMMENT

Title : Mangaluru: Car goes up in flames due to short circuit, passengers unhurt


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image