Bantwal: Grocery shop catches fire, goods worth lac gutted

Daijiworld Media Network - Bantwal (MS)

Bantwal, Feb 13: In an incident that occurred at around 9.30 pm on Wednesday, February 12, at Veerakambha under Vittal police station limits in the taluk, lac of rupees worth goods got completely destroyed due to accidental fire in a grocery store.

The grocery store that belonged to Veerakambha Hameed got partly destroyed due to the fire. It is not known whether the fire erupted due to short circuit or any other reason. Two fire service trucks of Bantwal fire service station brought the fire under control. The locals also helped in containing the fire by spraying water through tankers.

There was a tense situation as the residence of Hameed, the owner of the grocery shop is attached to his grocery shop. However, the timely action by the fire service personnel as well as locals helped to prevent any further damage.

Sub-inspector Vinod and police personnel of Vittal police station rushed to the spot to prevent any untoward issues.




Title : Bantwal: Grocery shop catches fire, goods worth lac gutted


You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.

Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image