August 8, 2017
Being a big fan of green tea and its regular consumer, I would like to write down a few of my thoughts on green tea and its benefits.
'Health is Wealth' is a very famous saying that describes very well how important health is in everyone’s day to day life. If healthy, then our day to day activities get completed smoothly else we need others support to get through with our day to day ongoing activities.
Nutrition is very important factor for a balanced diet. We can always maintain a healthy diet by adding protein and vitamin rich food ingredients to our daily food consumption levels.
Tea and coffee are considered to be the most liked beverages everywhere. Tea is a very refreshing drink. Tea comes with two most famous variants black tea and green tea. Green Tea these days is getting highlighted for its health benefits.
Green Tea : A Few Facts
1. Zero calories: Green tea is to be had without sugar and milk added to it, hence no calories at all. As it is a drink with zero calories it can act as a perfect energizer.
2. Diet control: Healthy drinking and eating can be the best precautionary measure to maintain the best diet. Green tea stands out to be a best daily diet drink.
3. Vitamins: Vitamins are found in smaller amounts in the natural foodstuffs. Green Tea is rich in Vitamin C.
Green Tea: 5 Benefits
1. Steady weight loss: Weight gain can happen quickly if a proper food diet is not followed. Unlimited eating and drinking can lead to accumulation of fats inside the body. Only if the calories get burnt then the fat cells reduce and the weight loss can be seen. A continuous daily habit of having green tea results in steady weight loss as it has the slow and steady capacity of burning gained calories and keeps a toned body structure.
2. Good eyesight and better vision: Eyesight is very important aspect for a better and flawless view for a human being. If the vision is poor then we tend to struggle to do our daily work fluently. It is always best to get the vitamins, minerals and nutrients from the natural food sources. Having a cup of green tea daily can help in maintaining a very good eyesight and gives better vision for longer number of years as it's rich with Vitamin C.
3. Fresh experience: On drinking green tea early morning one will definitely feel lighter and more fresh with the new day to begin. For an active working person always fresh feeling is necessary else the feel of laziness can effect the whole day's working standards.
4. Quick healing power: When one has more headache or strain around the head, a cup of green tea regular drink eases the temporary strains. It has a quick healing power if maintained to have this on a daily basis. Headache may arise due to improper sleep or due to overstrained viewing of electronic devices. So green tea drink can act only as a temporarily solution for this.
5. Improved breathing: Results in improved breathing and fresh appearance the whole day.
In a Nutshell
Drinking a glass of green tea on regular basis benefits in better living, happy heart, smileful bunch of energy, improved brain health and organic health.