December 4, 2015
Operation Mass Deception
Weapons of Mass Destruction??? – A mission sadly failedA war that wouldn’t have happened – if justice had prevailedWith Words of Mass Deception – a pack of blatant liesBush and Blair sold us a tale – all for an oily prize If only there were fields of figs, apples, pears or plumsNot super-giant oil fields we wouldn’t have heard war drumsA war that wasn’t justified – A war that didn’t make senseAll for Petro-dollars – with a false pretence In league with Corporados in Gordon Gekko cloaksThey scrambled for quick profit while they bluffed us with their hoaxRestoring peace and order – was their ‘altruistic’ planThey chose not from Burundi or war-torn South Sudan Searching for a scape goat, they turned to their old friendOne who served his purpose – whom now they could expendA monster of their making – the very man they armedOnce bankrolled him to fight Iran though now he was ‘Saddamned’ With widespread propaganda they spread the word aroundThat ‘Frankenstein’ was dangerous and must be knuckled down‘Conman’ Rumsfeld shook his hands – a fact he tried concealWhile ‘Slick’ Cheney made money with his Halliburton deal They spoke of stockpiled weapons which never did existExcept within their warped minds, while thousands did enlistA quick short war – they promised all – a war that lasted yearsWhich orphaned young Iraqis through anguish-stricken tears Flag-draped caskets pouring in – sons and daughters lostA “Chilcot” glimpse of deja vu – was it worth the cost?Karl ‘Rogue’ wouldn’t apologize to Veterans of the warThe Enron conspirator has a lot to answer for Billion Dollar contracts signed to rebuild all their messJockeying for advantage – muzzling freedom of the pressAll they saw were pipelines – not the maimed and deadBush and Blair didn’t care about the world they had misled They raised their middle fingers to DemocracyAn Orwellian deception in a vast conspiracyDistorting facts with thread-bare claims they led the world astray20 Scud Missiles??? – In Tony’s dodgy dossier ‘AmBUSHed’ with their ‘BLAIRing’ fibs the world watched helplesslyWhile coalition forces left their toxic legacyNever tried for war crimes – they wash their hands in vainBlood-stained from their actions – while innocence they feign.
Anita Britto Archives:
Nice one.This was the beginning for US and Europe what they are experiencing now.
Brilliant analysis. You have a fantastic style of writing.Easy on the mind and refreshing. Thank you.
Too good article covering almost all the points regarding operation mass deception.Do continue presenting this kind of articles which really enlighten our society.All the best.
Well, adages like 'Ends justify the means','Might is always right' 'Victors write the history' and finally our own desi filmi one liner: 'Rajeeti mein faisle sahi ya ghalat nahin hote. Unka mol toh maksad poora karne ke liye hota hai. Chahe jaise bhi ho' have been harsh realities of life since time immemorial, nothing new about it.
Hi Anita, A good article. very well written . Keep on penning. Looking forward to more from you. KInd regards, Alan
Very well written Anita!The actions of the past 2 decades by the Super powers are bearing results today. Our Planet is now truly like the 'RMS Titanic' heading at great speed towards the huge Iceberg and to self destruction.The Middle East is a boiling pot and the senseless wars have created a huge divide between the Have & Have nots . This divide is obvious at the ongoing Paris Climate Talks.More than ever before 90% of the world's resources are controlled by just 5 % of and the remaining 95 % are left with practically little or not even the very basics of life. Neither Plants nor Beasts or Birds have to Pay to live on this our only Planet .Man is the only one who has to earn his living and man has has treated nature very cruelly and it is evident that it is answering back with vengeance in it's own natural way . It's apt to quote the Mahatma "There is enough for everybody's need, but not enough for anybody's greed"
Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.
Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.
Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.