Dubai, Oct 10: Bearys Cultural Forum – BCF (under the auspices of Indian Islamic Centre, Dubai) is organizing BCF Iftar Party 2006 on 13th October, 2006 (Friday) at the Crescent English School, Al Ghusais (Near Lulu Hyper Market), Dubai. We are pleased to invite all of you to attend this Iftar Party along-with your family members and friends. BCF is also going to declare the scholarships for the poor and needy committed students who would like to pursue their career in medical education, pharmacy, BDS, Nursing, Engineering, Physiotherapy, Accounting & General Administration Programs on the Iftar party day. An Islamic Quiz book will be released on the Iftar party day. Dr. Yusuf stated that BCF is committed to promote education amongst the Bearys and would definitely inculcate academic values.
Dr. Kaup on behalf of BCF conveyed his profound wishes and prayers for the holy month of Ramadan. He further said “we wholeheartedly admire cooperation of the people for the shared purpose of the societal welfare”.
The following are the achievements of the Bearys Cultural Forum, UAE over the past:
- Provided scholarships to several Beary students for pursuing Medical Education, Engineering, pharmacy, general education and other qualifications. Ms. Nasreen & Ms. Reshma were provided scholarships for pursuing their Homeopathy and BDS Program respectively. Similarly, Mr. Nawaz and several others were provided with the academic scholarship. Also, provided scholarship for teachers’ training course in favour of Ms. Jeenathul Hajira and several other scholarship to the pre-university students.
- Conducted Iftar Party during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Conducted Qirat Competition. One of the winner of last year Mr. Abdul Rehman Kodi awarded “Umra Package”.
- Conducted Sports Day which include Cricket tournament, volley ball tournament and several other sportive activities.
- Body of Mr. Rafique flown from Dubai to India at the total expenses of Dhs. 4483.50 sponsored by BCF.
- Salma Suhana given instant part scholarship of Rs. 42,000/- for medical education.
- Rs. 150,500/- sponsored during 2005 towards scholarship.
- Abdul Rasheed Zaini , Islamic Scholar delivered an Islamic lecture during 2005 in the Crescent School.
- Provided placement services to several beary candidates in the UAE.
- Conducted mega event namely “Chammanna” – cultural program mostly in the Five Star Hotels in Dubai.
- Provided financial assistance to the family of late Mr. Ibrahim Batakala who expired during his visit stay in Dubai.
- Conducted “World Beary Sammelana” in Dubai whereby renowned Bearys around the world were invited to address the Bearys ethnic group in Dubai.
- Felicitated the Chief Minister of Karanataka Hon. Mr. Kumara Swamy, the Transport Minister of Karnataka Hon. Mr. N. Chevaraya Swamy, the Medical Education Minister etc. during their visit to Dubai.
- Bearys Cultural Forum has reached a membership of more than 400 approximately.
- Membership subscription remains intact in the Bank. All the work is mostly carried out with the aid of sponsorship.
- A lecture series on Personality Development was conducted during April 2006.
- Conducted Cookery competition for Beary women.
- Released website exclusively for Bearys Cultural Forum namely www.bcf.uae.org
- Founded Bearys Relief Board (BRB) under the patronage of BCF to act as help desk and information center for the Bearys in difficulty.
- Sponsored the publication of Islamic quiz booklet in coordination with the Karnataka Islamic Knowledge Bureau.
- Mr. Zafarullah Khan , Managing Director of Zain Group of Hotels nominated as the Chief Advisor of the Bearys Cultural Forum.
- H.E. Mr. C.M. Bhandari, Ambassador of India to the UAE and H.E. Mr. Y,.K. Sinha, Consul General of India were our Chief Guest of Honors during the World Beary Convention, 2005. Mr. B.A. Moideen, Former Education Minister & other dignatories were also Guests of Honor during the Convention.
- Released Beary song cassettes titled “Gulfro Pernal” produced by Haneef Perliya
- H.E. C.M. Bhandari and Mr. Y.K. Sinha released the book “Bidu Gadayadari” written by Mr. M.B. Abdul Rahman, Renowned Advocate and the President of Kendriya Sahitya Parishad, Mangalore.
- Dhs. 10,160/- collected as membership on One Day namely “World Beary Sammelana 2006” day.