Report: Shodhan Prasad
Ajman, Sep 25: The Margadeepa Shree Ganeshotsava Committee UAE celebrating Ganesha festival for the ninth consecutive year has rescheduled the 'Sarvajanika Shree Ganeshotsava 2023' celebration at the Indian Association Hall in Jurf, Ajman, UAE. The event, which is open to all devotees across the UAE, will now take place on Monday, September 25.
The day-long program will commence at 10 am with Ganahoma and will continue until the mahapooja at 8 pm, concluding with Ganapathi visarjan at 10.30 pm. The cultural program is scheduled to start at 4 pm.
Distinguished guests from India, including Krishna J Palemar, former Karnataka minister, Raghupati Bhat, former MLA from Udupi, and Ajith Korakodu, president of Margadeepa UAE, will grace the occasion.
The event will feature various religious and cultural performances, including bhajans, presented by the following teams:
- Bhajan Team Margadeepa Cultural Samiti
- Mogaveera Bhajana Vrinda Dubai
- Om Sri Bhajana Vrinda Dubai
- Adhyathmika Samiti Kannada, Sharjah
- Veda Mantra by Purohita Sri Subrahmanya Anna Gada
- Veda Mantra Bangalore and Team
- Cultural Program by Ramakshatriya Sangha UAE
- Devotional Orchestra by Ramachandra Bedradka
- Tiger Dance by Girish Narayan Dubai & Team
- Children Bharatanatyam by Golden Star Music and Fine Arts Sharjah
- SPB Band Set Dubai
- Dance by Nruthyapriya Team
- Pulimunchi Tulu Film Ticket Release
- Sadhanam Dubai Kerala’s famous Chendemela procession
- Visarjana of Lord Sri Maha Ganapathi's idol
The Margadeepa Committee, comprised of Sandeep Rao (vice president), Sri Sugandha Raj Bekal (Festival Committee organiser), Mahesh Chandragiri (general secretary), Prabhakar Ambalathare (Festival Committee organizer), Rajesh Rao (treasurer), and Shweta Rajesh Rao (Women's Wing organiser), have cordially invited all Tuluvas and Kannadigas from Karnataka residing in the UAE to join this celebration and seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha.