Daijiworld Media Network – Sullia (MS)
Sullia, Sep 17: A fire erupted in a parked Qualis car near the Sarpasamskara Yagashaale of the Kukke Adi Subramanya temple on Friday morning.
A family that had arrived from Bengaluru to conduct Sarpasamskara had parked their car in front of the Yagashale.
Alert locals noticed the fire in the car and immediately extinguished it, preventing a major tragedy as more than 30 vehicles were parked nearby.
The fire is suspected to have been caused by an electrical short circuit.