Udupi: Fire mishap in restaurant - Furniture, other items damaged

Daijiworld Media Network – Udupi (MS)

Udupi, Jun 5: A restaurant got gutted in fire at Manipal on Sunday June 4.

The restaurant is located near Eshwaranagara in Manipal.

The fire that erupted in the kitchen of the restaurant, engulfed the whole restaurant.

A few furniture and other items were damaged. 

The fire was doused and the restaurant started its normal operations later in the day. 







Top Stories

Comment on this article

Leave a Comment

Title: Udupi: Fire mishap in restaurant - Furniture, other items damaged

You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.