Bantwal: Fire breaks out in house, causing loss of over Rs 2 lacs

Mounesh Vishwakarma

Daijiworld Media Network – Bantwal (EP)

Bantwal, May 26: A  house located in Vamadapadavu, Chennaithodi village, owned by Sudhaker Shetty, caught fire at approximately 12:30 am on May 26, resulting in a loss of over Rs 2 lacs.

Upon hearing the news, local youths promptly arrived at the scene and extinguished the fire by dousing it with water, preventing further damage to the property.

The fire originated in the kitchen area, causing the destruction of dry areca nuts and valuable wooden furniture. Bharati Rajendra, the president of Chennaithodi gram panchayat, along with other officials, visited the site and conducted an inspection.






Top Stories

Leave a Comment

Title: Bantwal: Fire breaks out in house, causing loss of over Rs 2 lacs

You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.