Kundapur: Blast at fish storage unit - 20 labourers fall ill


Silvester D'Souza

Daijiworld Media Network - Kundapur (MS)

Kundapur, Aug 12: In a mishap that occurred on the early morning of Monday, August 12, more than 20 women labourers got ill after an ammonia liquid explosion at Malpe Marine Fish Storage at Devalkunda near Bagwadi of Hemmadi in the taluk.

The labourers who fell sick are admitted to Adarsh Hospital in the town and are being treated in the ICU.

The fire service personnel rushed to the spot with two fire service engines and brought the leaking ammonia liquid under control. Ammonia liquid is used to freeze ice.

Station officer of Kandlur police station Sridhar Naik visited the spot and conducted further inspection.

  

Top Stories


LEAVE A COMMENT

Title : Kundapur: Blast at fish storage unit - 20 labourers fall ill


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image