Karnataka

Udupi: Construction worker electrocuted during building work


Daijiworld Media Network - Udupi (SP)

Udupi, Jan 1: A construction worker who was attending to masonry work of a building at Alade in Uchila Bada village near Padubidri accidentally got electrocuted.

The deceased worker has been identified as Hanumanta Ramappa Kuri (30), currently living at Durganagara, Padu Alevoor near here. He was working on the terrace of the building by scaling a metal ladder when the ladder accidentally came in contact with a live wire passing by its side. Ramappa fell down due to shock. He was taken to a private hospital here immediately for treatment but died before medical assistance could be extended.

A case about this death was registered at Padubidri police station.


Leave a Comment

Title : Udupi: Construction worker electrocuted during building work


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image