New Delhi: 12-year-old boy dies after contact with BSES pole

New Delhi, April 24 (IANS): A 12-year-old boy got electrocuted after he came in contact with a Bombay Suburban Electric Supply (BSES) pole while playing near his house in Delhi’s Dwarka area, police said on Wednesday.

Sharing the details, police said that a Police Control Room (PCR) call regarding the electrocution of a boy was received at Chhawla police station, following which, a police team was dispatched to the spot.

“He was immediately taken to RTRM Hospital, where he was declared brought dead,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police (Dwarka) Ankit Singh.

During the inquiry, it was found that one boy, Kaif Mohammad, a resident of Khaira, Delhi was playing in the gali (lane) of his house near the pole of BSES.

“Suddenly, he came in contact with the pole and he got electrocuted. Both the district crime and BSES teams have inspected the spot and a case under relevant sections of law is being registered,” said the DCP.



Top Stories

Leave a Comment

Title: New Delhi: 12-year-old boy dies after contact with BSES pole

You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.