Mangaluru, Jan 18: Step into the competition and step into a brand new car. Unleash competitive spirit by playing Jito1, an online competition app, which tests one’s visual analytical skills.
All one has to do is figure out where to place the missing cricket ball in a real life cricket scenario, where the ball is removed from the image. Guess the correct (X,Y) coordinates of the ball.
The Jito1 system will check out which individuals (X,Y) coordinates are the most accurate, and they will be selected as the winner.
How to Play?
1. Choose the product one would like to win
2. Select the number of tickets one wants to buy (Ticket cost varies from Rs 10 - Rs 26)
3. For each ticket select where the centre of the ball should be in our Spot The Ball game.
4. Stand a chance to win a car, bike, phone, laptops, watches and luxury holidays.
About the Competition
1. For each dream car or lifestyle competition tickets that one have purchased , one will need to complete a spot the ball challenge onscreen
2. The participant will be shown a sporting cricket photograph which will not contain a ball
3. Using all the information shown in the sporting cricket photograph displayed on the computer screen, use skills and judgement to correctly identify the midpoint of the ball, which is already chosen by Jito1 experts. They choose the images of past cricket matches.
4. Click on the screen to mark this spot (pixel). One can spot Xaxis, Yaxis coordinates on the screen. The computer will register this spot as the participant’s entry in to the competition.
1. The position of the centre of the ball will be determined after the close of the competition by an independent panel of Jito 1 sporting experts appointed by the promoter.
2. At present promoter will choose one single winner in each competitions.
3. The nearest (closest) spot, to the selected midpoint of the ball will be announced as the competition winner.
4. They use mathematical algebraic calculations to find the nearest spot (pixel). Their system generates the nearest spot (pixel).
5. Winner will be announced in our app website, all social media and press.
This competition is open to all persons over the age of 18. Jito1 conducts events daily, mid weekly, weekly, day11, mid-month and monthly. Jito1 is a member of All India Gaming Federation (AIGF), an apex industry body for online skill gaming in India.
Celebrate Republic Day with Jito1 Lifestyle Draw and stand a chance to win an Apple iPhone 14, Ather 450X 450 Plus Gen 3, a 24 Carat Gold Coin and much more.
Download the Jito1 App on PlayStore or the App Store.