Beltangady: Woman comes in contact with pole, gets electrocuted


Daijiworld Media Network - Beltangady (SP)

Beltangady, Jul 19: In a tragic incident which happened during late night hours on July 17, a woman got electrocuted. The victim was Sundari (55), wife of the late Sanjeeva from Renkedaguthu in the taluk.

At around 12.30 am on July 18, Sundari heard that animals inside her cattle shed were making some sounds at about 12.30 am. She went there to check. Electricity that as flowing through the iron poll there which was flowing through an electric wire killed Sundari after she accidentally came in touch with this pillar.

Sundari was taken to a hospital here by neighbours who came rushing on hearing shouts for help. It is learnt that the man breathed her last before she could reach the government hospital at Beltangady.

Assistant sub-inspector Kalaimar and Mescom assistant executive engineer Shivashankar visited the spot to address the problem.

Sundari is survived by son, Ramesh, who is a Dalit Sangharsh Samiti leader, and three daughters.

Leave a Comment

Title : Beltangady: Woman comes in contact with pole, gets electrocuted


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image