Pics: Brijesh Garodi
Daijiworld Media Network—Mangalore (BG)
Mangalore, Jul 12: Threevarna Printers, owned by Umanatha near Jodupalli Masjid caught fire following a short circuit on the night of Wednesday July 10. The house of the owner is situated right behind the shop and the incident came to light after he smelled something burning.
Umanatha, along with his neighbours, was successful in dousing the blaze and averted a major mishap. The machines were spared during the fire but paper bundles, furniture, and the switch board was completely charred in the incident.
The loss has been estimated at approximately Rs 50,000.
MLA J R Lobo visited the spot along with former corporators Padmanabh Panikar and Abubakar. Congress leaders T K Sudhir, Krithin, Mohan Mendon, Nasir Bajal, Samsuddin, Salim Kudroli, and Khadar were also present.
Stay updated wherever you go with Daijiworld.com and Daijiworld 24X7 tv channel mobile apps.
CLICK HERE to download it for your device.
(available on Android and IOS)