Top Stories

Puttur: SDPI president dies due to electric shock while installing banner

Daijiworld Media Network - Puttur (MS)

Puttur, Oct 11: In a tragic incident that occurred on the late night of Wednesday, October 10, at Darbe near here, Hamza Afnan, president of SDPI Puttur town, got electrocuted when the iron frame of the flex he was trying to install for the upcoming conference of SDPI activists, came in contact with an electric wire.

Hamza, along with other activists of SDPI was trying to tie the flex with an iron frame, near the petrol bunk at Darbe, for the Jatha Conference that is to be held on Friday, October 12.

The iron frame of the flex came in contact with the overhead electric wire and Hamza got the electric shock as he was holding the same. The other activists, who were with Hamza, escaped unhurt.

A case stands registered in the Puttur town police station in this regard 



Top Stories

Comment on this article

Leave a Comment

Title : Puttur: SDPI president dies due to electric shock while installing banner


You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.

Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image