Karnataka

Sullia: Old woman who suffered burns in accidental fire, dies in hospital


Daijiworld Media Network - Sullia (SP)

Sullia, Dec 31: Duggamma (80), whose clothes had caught fire accidentally and who had been hospitalized, died at a hospital on Saturday December 30. She was from Marakada in Kalmadka village near Bellare, Sullia taluk.

Duggamma was heating  water by placing a cauldron filled with water on a hearth fired with firewood.   Her clothes accidentally caught fire on Thursday evening. She had been admitted into a private hospital at Mangaluru for treatment.

A report about this incident was filed by her daughter in Bellare police station.


Top Stories

Leave a Comment

Title : Sullia: Old woman who suffered burns in accidental fire, dies in hospital


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image