Glamour

'House of Cards' to resume production without Spacey


Los Angeles, Dec 5 (IANS): The final season of "House of Cards" will resume production in 2018 without actor Kevin Spacey.

The star had been filming episodes for the sixth season of the Netflix drama but CEO Ted Sarandos has now said that as well as firing the actor, the final episodes will be re-focused to centre on co-star Robin Wright, reports theguardian.com.

"We are excited to bring closure to fans," Sarandos said during a conference on Monday, revealing that the 2,000 people who work on the show will get to return to work next year.

The final season will be shorter, with just eight episodes. Details of the plot are yet to be released.

It's also been rumoured that Netflix is seeking to launch a "House of Cards" spin-off.

Spacey was fired after allegations of sexual misconduct on the set of the show and off. Netflix also decided not to move forward with a film starring Spacey as American author Gore Vidal.

Leave a Comment

Title : 'House of Cards' to resume production without Spacey


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image