Karnataka

Sullia: Teenager catches fire accidentally - succumbs to injuries


Daijiworld Media Network - Sullia (SP)

Sullia, Apr 21: Savita, daughter of Mohan from Paladka in Aletty village in the taluk died in an accidental fire. She breathed her last on Thursday April 20.

On the night of April 18, electricity supply to the region had been cut off. Savita was filling the kerosene lamp from a can by using the torch of her cellphone when some kerosene spilled. When she tried to light the wick of the kerosene lamp, fire spread to the spilled kersosene and flames engulfed her. Although Savita tried to escape, her clothes had caught fire and half of her body got severely burnt.

She was taken to a hospital at Sullia before being admitted into a hospital at Mangaluru. However, efforts of the doctors there failed to save her.

Leave a Comment

Title : Sullia: Teenager catches fire accidentally - succumbs to injuries


 
 
 
 

 
You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image