Contact : Peter D'Souza
Tel: 905 781 3054
Website : www.dsouzapeter.com
We do understand the uncertainties and the confusion that a landing immigrant faces on his arrival in Canada. Our ‘ROAD TO HOME’ service is exactly what you will need. We have taken the time to look into all the initial requirements that you need to fulfill when you land and designed these service pack for you.
- Provide Pre landing information via email / telephone.
- Arrange pick up at Toronto airport.
- Arrange lodging at a very special rate and at convenient location.
- Assist in applying for Social Insurance (SIN) card.
- Assist in opening Bank Account and obtaining Credit Card.
- Assistance in getting G1 driver's license.
- Assist in obtaining OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Policy).
- Assist in applying Child tax supplement benefits.
- Assist to get the registration of children in the school.
- Assist in obtaining library card.
- And many other services to meet individuals needs.
A 100% Success rate guaranteed based on the foundation of Honesty, Reliability & Trustworthiness. Our coaching method uses supportive yet challenging approach to help you exploit your full potential. We focus on teaching safe driving skills that ensures your safety and the safety of others around you.
- Driving Test Tips (Things to keep in mind before and after)
- Defensive Driving
- Road Side Do’s & Don’ts
- Know basics of your car functionality
- Language no barrier (well versed in English/Hindi/Konkani/Arabic)
- Free pick up and drop off to school, home, work in Mississauga
- Weekday, evening and weekend classes
G2 / G Road Tests
- Booking of Road test dates
- Availability of Test vehicle
- Mock up test drive prior to road tests.
Do you know?
- All drivers 21 years of age and younger must have a zero blood alcohol level when they get behind the wheel
- The peak ages of drinking and driving collisions are 19, 20 and 21.
- For Immigrants coming to Canada
For most people, the sale of a home represents one of the largest business transactions of a lifetime. Selling a home is a major legal undertaking involving a large amount of paperwork and money. It can be an emotionally charged transaction requiring strong negotiation skills, specialized knowledge and dedicated time. Thus the need arises to engage a professional realtor. It is in your best interest to work with a Licensed Real Estate Agent who has earned the right to represent buyers and sellers through rigorous, state-mandated real estate courses, testing, continuing education and government licensing. An Agent, who is a member of the national, state, and local association of REALTORS, trade groups which embrace highly professional conduct and provide access to many specialized resources.
I take professionalism very seriously when making the commitment to be with you every step of the way.
As a Buyer the steps are:
Buyers Counseling (LIME)
- Listening to your wants and needs in a home.
- Initiating the mortgage pre-approval process
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Exploring the most advantageous financing options
- Providing you with daily searches of your home criteria
- Sharing our knowledge of both resale properties and new home construction
- Offering current community and market information
As Sellers the steps are:
Sellers Counseling (LEEMS)
- Listening to your needs & concerns about selling your home
- Explaining the listing/selling process & the Multiple Listing Service
- Evaluating the condition of your home
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Suggesting repairs, cleanup, minor improvements or décor to enhance marketability
Pricing it Right
- Evaluating current market conditions.
- Researching comparable neighborhood sales data not available to the general public.
- Verifying property information, warranties & condition.
- Helping determine the highest & most realistic pricing.
- Explaining buyers financing options that may impact your final return.
- Helping you to price it right from the beginning when market momentum is at its peak.